- a rag rug. not crocheted but knitted....
- a new needle case.
- a disappearing 9 patch quilt (by Helen at Quilts & ATCs)
- photographing my day... or at least my daily walks with Baby Girl, and posting the photos. My brother gave me a fancy dancy phone that allows me to take a picture and blog it directly. So no editing, no critiquing. Trouble is I don't have a fancy contract that lets me do this! Just plain old pay-as-you-go.
- bake a cake every Monday (not stitching related but very satisfying)
- paint bench and plant stands in garden (again not stitchery and not very satisfying but necessary)
but I won't