1. Complete Half a Mile to Pittenweem for Fife Art Exhibition (1st Nov - 28th Nov at Kirkcaldy Museum & Art Gallery). Completed!
2. Work through my colour wheel exercises (using my watercolour pencils and stranded cottons). Doing it.
3. Apply for a Visual Arts Award. Deadlines 3rd Oct 08 and 6 Feb 09. Nope, couldn't think of what to apply for. I need time not materials.
4.Write my Christmas list - one where I spend no money, one where I spend a little money. Only 6 presents to go.
5. Make some cards using materials I have to hand and do 2 things - talk to a local shop re selling them and photograph them and list them on Etsy. Nope.
6. Rework 3 pieces from my recent exhibition, i.e. take them out the frame. Nope.
7. Knit or sew some clothes for Toddler Girls babies. Nope.
8. Read through all my bookmarked business links and make another list of things to do! Yep.
9. Plant the 325 free spring bulbs I've just ordered and clear the garden of the summer annuals. 100 planted, 225 to go.
10. Make a cardboard kitchen for Toddler Girl. Nearly built, need to think about decorating it.
11. Knit a pair of socks. I have wool.
12. Perfect the art of mineral powder foundation. Think it looks ok...
13. Help Hubby set up his business! On going!
14. Complete a marketing course through Aberdeen College. Starting this week.
15. Finish knitting Toddler Girls shrug and hoodie. Gave up on hoodie, shrug on going.
16. Use my Procion Dye! Nope.