Friday, 16 January 2009

Black & White Fabric Book - Portrait Page

I looked out some materials and looked through my old notes and some new ones and decided on a course of action.

I'm currently enjoying the back side of my work and I want to include this in my book. I choose a Modigliani inspired portrait which I found as a colouring page on www.enchantedlearning.com.

I actually found it in April 2005 (as part of my research for a C&G project... another story), I can't seem to find it on there now.

I LOVE Modigliani portraits. The lines are beautiful - curves and angles.


The back side of my piece has a scratchy jaggy feel to it.


I'm very pleased with this. I may do ...

1 comment:

Debra said...

I love Modigliani's work too--just saw a movie about him last week-a very troubled soul. Clever to do the embroidery of his women.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...