Thursday, 22 January 2009

Knitting - Toddler Girl's Molly shrug


Molly by Debbie Bliss, knitted in Sirdar Country Style (£3.50 for 100g)

Its full of mistakes! It was my first time turning and making stitches (M1) so I had a few holes (I didn't do either correctly!) I also had to pick up stitches along a shaped hem which went a bit wonky in places and I also messed up my K2P2 rib.

It is lovely on, even though I only knitted a 'single' cuff its still long enough doubled up.

The most important thing is... it fits!

I think I will knit another one in a merino or cotton.

1 comment:

Debra said...

I am so sure your little toddler girl won't mind one bit. Heck, I wouldn't mind one bit and I am far from toddling!

I am learning to knit too-working on my first sweater but I have the advantage of a mom who is a very experienced and accomplished knitter as a teacher.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...