Saturday, 7 March 2009

I am still alive

It has been nearly 1 month since my last post...

I have been busy, but not with stitching...

I have finished my scarf and I'm nearly ready to turn my heel on my second sock.
I've nearly finished the 1st assignment of my marketing course (only 5 months late!)
Toddler Girl has started playgroup and seems to have settled easily and quickly.
As a consequence I am now an active member of the Playgroup committee... coffee morning anyone?
I've been knitting and planning what I'm going to knit to sell at the local gala day in summer. Hopefully we'll raise even more money than last year.
I'm planning the garden, and as I am even more thrifty this year, I've been searching out special offers on plants.
I'm reading business books and building spreadsheets ahead of the launch of hubby's business.
I've listed, sold, packed and posted over 20 items on eBay.

I have also been cooking a lot from Jamie Oliver's Ministry of Food book...

oh... and I'm on Twitter...

1 comment:

ANNA said...

what is your ebay address?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...