Tuesday, 21 April 2009

a really long list - update

My last really long list was November!

Surely not!

In honour of my new motivated self and the fact I now know how to use strikethrough font, here is an updated list...
  • Work through my colour wheel exercises (using my watercolour pencils and stranded cottons).
  • Finish my Christmas shopping.
  • Make some cards using materials I have to hand and do 2 things - talk to a local shop re selling them and photograph them and list them on Etsy.
  • Rework 3 pieces from my recent exhibition, i.e. take them out the frame.
  • Knit or sew some clothes for Toddler Girls babies.
  • Plant 165 free spring bulbs.
  • Finish the cardboard kitchen for Toddler Girl.
  • Finish my wisp scarf that I knitting with my Noro Kureyon sock wool.
  • Complete a marketing course through Aberdeen College.
  • Finish knitting Toddler Girls shrug... just some ribbing to go...
  • Use my Procion Dye.
  • Start my random piece...
  • Start reading books again
  • Download some new music...
  • Finish painting the kitchen door
  • Get my hair cut.
wow, I only have 2 things on my really long list...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...