Tuesday, 12 May 2009

Exhibition 2009

Have I mentioned I have another exhibition in the local cafe in August this year?

I did one last year

I was reasonably happy with what I achieved last year and I still have several ideas that I have yet to explore...

Forth Street I
To The Windmill
Boatyard

For the past week I have trying to get a plan of action for this year's exhibition... I haven't been doing much actual stitching recently... just idea generation!

So the fruits of my deliberations are...

Pom Pom studies - inspired by this and this
Touch
Lantern - inspired by this and this

I am being less ambitious with the variety of pieces this year. I need more time to explore ideas thoroughly.

I suppose the over riding theme this year will be colour and stitches...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...