Wednesday, 26 August 2009

Painting

Whilst painting with Big Girl (who is currently fascinated by colour mixing) I knocked up this little masterpiece...

this is the best thing I have ever painted. EVER. Usually when I paint the colours go muddy, my use of colour is predictable and its all very flat. But I love this picture, painted on copier paper using poster paint and a crappy brush.

in a few minutes!

I'm not entirely satisfied by the quality of the materials used (painted on copier painting using poster paint and a crappy brush) so I used my current favourite tool (Microsft Picture It!) and applied some effects...

this is one of my favourites...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What gorgeous colours. I would buy it! I would keep going with that! Enjoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...