Monday, 5 October 2009

Hand Embroidery Network

Can't remember where I saw Hand Embroidery Network linked and although I signed up for the email newsletter I hadn't really explored the site.

I have since received their October newsletter and it has a link to an online exhibition and a application for a future exhibition.

The future exhibition looks interesting, a Winter Wonderland theme.

They also have a stitch a day on their blog a la Take a Stitch Tuesday.

Not sure how active I will be, still haven't got into Stitchin Fingers...

But it is nice to connect with people...

1 comment:

Garnered Stitches said...

Thanks for bringing this group to my attention. The stitch a day will be a brilliant prompt to encourage me to hand stitch more - something I promised to do everyday starting in January!!!
best wishes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...