Monday, 12 October 2009

Knitting - Penelope

using Penelope from Dangercrafts.

She is very very wonky! I didn't do the base correctly so instead of a nice neat bottom flap mine was squint. I also used one strand of DK so when it came to knitting the eye I struggled with the 'fine' wool and the double pins so I just used buttons and added two bows for interest.

I think her mouth is too big and she doesn't look very friendly AT ALL. but she is squeezable...

I will knit another one... hopefully getting her bottom right! Not sure whether she is good enough to give... or maybe its just my high(ish) standards...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...