Wednesday, 13 January 2010

footprints - printing

inspired by my shoe prints in the snow I made some prints using a shoe and black paint.



I did try to do mono printing using a (small) sheet of glass and some black paint, but the paint was too runny and the bumps on the shoes too rounded.  My brayer also left marks on the glass too.  I was most successful using paper rather than fabric but overall I'm quite pleased.  Especially as the whole experiment took 15 minutes from start to clear up!













For the last one I used a rubber to draw circles on the glass before printing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...