Thursday, 28 January 2010

Knitting - Socks



Finished them this morning whilst watching the tennis...

The second one is slightly shorter on the foot and I didn't match the wool up properly so they don't completely match.  BUT I'm very happy with them.

I used Silvers Socks Class.  Its a great tutorial for anyone new to knitting socks and double pin needles and I would highly recommend it.

I would not recommend leaving a year between socks...

I think I will investigate other sock knitting methods...

*knitting on 2 circular needles
*magic loop
*toe up
*knit 2 socks at the same time






1 comment:

Lida said...

Congratulations! Very nice pair of socks. I seldom succeed in matching the pair, but so what... the beauty of hand knitted socks is endless.
Cheers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...