Sunday, 21 February 2010

LYS

As you may have noticed this blog has become quite knitterly lately.  Combined with a growing Little Bunny Rabbit and a need for a job (preferably doing something I enjoy) I have teamed up with Karen (the Professional Artist) to explore the idea of a local yarn shop.

Well, its gone beyond an idea...  after lots of chat, debate and some number crunching we hope to open a local yarn shop.

There.  I said it.  Out loud.

We are doing some market research. Obviously those living outwith Central Scotland will not be our core customer but if you have views on what makes a good LYS and would like to contribute please click here to answer our questionnaire.

1 comment:

Garnered Stitches said...

Good Luck with your new venture. Having run my own business for 12 months now I wish you both well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...