I'm using some donated wool (black and dark brown) to make another felted bag for the Sea Queen stall. I have used some already to make this 'tote'.
I found this pattern by Claudia Olson on Ravelry and quickly cast on. However I'm using thicker wool and bigger needles and did not reduce the number of stitches... so its bigger than expected.
Also, I'm running out of wool.... so I can't make it taller to keep the proportions right or indeed knit the flap to make it a messenger bag!
I'm going to make it a bucket bag and hopefully have enough wool to make a long (across the body) strap.
Its a monster!