Saturday, 26 June 2010

Polka Dots

I'm going to an 80s themed party tonight (Happy Birthday Paul).  In the mid 80s I was in my teens and camera shy.

I started the decade with naturally wavy hair, by the mid 80s I had a perm and then I got it all cropped and streaked red, thankfully I went back to naturally wavy by the start of the 90s.

I remember I had lots of plastic jewellery in bright acidic colours - matching bead necklaces, bangles and earings. Mostly stolen borrowed from my older sister.

I had stirrup trousers in fuschia with a matching batwing sleeved top with Delicious written on it in puffy paint.

Tonight I'm doing a Strawberry Switchblade...  If only I was this cool in the 80s...




1 comment:

Maria Elise said...

I miss the 80's! I remember bright plastic jewelry and scrunchies too...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...