Thursday, 8 July 2010

Everything's Rosie...

is an animation on cbeebies and E's new obsession.


E has now requested some toys for her birthday in August...  She didn't seem to care that this is a new programme and toys will not be released until the lurcative Christmas season.  She simply said, "You make it Mummy".

Mmmmmm

They main characters are a turquoise rabbit (Raggles) and a ragdoll (Rosie), she also likes the annoying acorns...

I found this free pattern for a knitted rabbit at Spud & Chloe and I thought I could knit another Poppy to make a Rosie (with some modifications...)

Or maybe I'll try out this free pattern by Nancy Anderson published in Petite Purls.

The acorns I can do using this pattern found via Ravelry on It's a Wonderful Life.


Of course, I am still knitting Angelina (which to be fair she did NOT ask for)...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...