Thursday, 19 August 2010

Knitting - Rosie

backstory here and updated here.

She is hairless and naked...


I was going to use ribbon to make the hair (like the 'original') and put a call out for 6 inches of fancy grosgrain or satin ribbons.  But I think I might experiment with acrylic felt instead.. I think it would suit her woolliness better...

Nearly 4 Year Old now wants her to have lots of different clothes... ones she can put on and take off herself...

The 4ply cardigan pattern I knitted for All Things Knitting fits nicely (need to shorten the arms though).

And the original Poppy pattern comes with a dress pattern (seen here on my first doll).

And I still have the original idea of flippy/pleated styled skirt on Ravelry.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...