Wednesday, 1 September 2010

I am still alive

I haven't posted much the past week.  I've been busy with this and this, and there is much more to come!

My Nearly 4 Year Old is now 4!  The exclamation mark is important.  The rainbow birthday cake was surprisingly easy to make (especially as I bought the icing precoloured!)  Although I have to confess I'm not keen on brightly coloured cakes... not very appetising...


She is now at Nursery too, so I'm no longer involved at the local Playgroup although I am still trying to get a garden built...


I also need to get organised for this.   Lantern is finished.  Current works in progress include more stones, Miller Terrace, Pom Pom,


oh dear

I also need to register my interest in the Fife Art Exhibition which is on during October.  This will be my 4th year (2009, 2008, 2007).  I would love to do something HUGE and bright but it'll likely be small and black and white.

I need to hand the work into the Kirkcaldy Museum and Art Gallery on the weekend 18-19th September.  The same weekend as the Arts Festival...

oh dear

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...