Saturday, 4 September 2010

new year

I took advantage of an Amazon order to buy my new diary for 2011...

I'm currently using a Molekine weekly diary/notebook. Its an 18 month diary, it started in July 2009.

I really like the format, a diary down one side and lined page down the left. I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to get another one for just 2011. I don't like the 18 month commitment!

I found an extra large format (19cm x 25cm).


I took the cellophane off but haven't written in it. Is it bad luck?

To stem my excitement I looked at what others have done with their Moleskine... especially given that 2011 will be a busy year here - Four Year Old starts school, my self employment and ongoing involvement here.

I found this list here - 100 Moleskine Hacks - which obviously leads to lot more - sometimes useful but mostly a bit obsessive compulsive...

 

1 comment:

yarndancer said...

I love moleskine notebooks :) I like to look at the moleskine groups on flickr to see what people do in theirs, very inspirational!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...