Tuesday, 28 September 2010

sewing - writing case

I've had an idea to make a crayon roll up for Four Year Old but haven't gotten around to it.  I've found some good tutorials at Skip to My Lou  here and here.

Four Year Old hasn't shown any interest in having one, and got quite stubborn about it when I suggested it....

Looking through my saved links for ideas (because I need more!) I found this one, which got me thinking of combining Four Year Old's current fascination with letter and writing and fancy stationery (and my need to hand sew something).
 
Top diagram based on original design, bottom diagram show some of my changes....

More changes by me, bottom diagram is 'final' design using original sizes

I'll need pretty fabric, sparkles and amazing stationery to sell it to Four Year Old...

2 comments:

Laurence said...

Very good idea !

walterbayliss said...

Thanks for great read.
With Good Content - And Subscribers... You can do really well.
Cheers
Waly Bayliss
President and CEO
http://www.InstantBlogSubscribers.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...