Tuesday, 11 January 2011

calendar challenge

I am not going to participate in the sketchbook challenge.  Its too big a challenge...  I have to be realistic about my time and my creative goals for this year.

(oh I haven't actually listed these goals yet....)

This idea at Third Age Musings (found via Anna Nowicki) does appeal and seems much more achievable.  I also hope to get Four Year Old involved.  She has her own calendar which we made with a whiteboard and magnetic paper.  And she loves to 'do' work and write the year ("whats the one with the new numbers?) so a little diary/journal may suit her...

I was immediately attracted to these pages because of the background and the grid layout. It also doesn't take too much commitment to fill the daily square so I won't find it getting on top of me...

I could quite easily spend an afternoon decorating the pages...






The challenge appears to have started in Dec 2009 with Jill (Third Age Musing) and Kate (The Kathryn Wheel).  There is also a Flickr group too.  They have both posted a step by step of a page construction on their blogs here and here.

oh quite excited!

1 comment:

thekathrynwheel said...

Welcome to the calendar challenge - delighted to have you on board
:-)
Looking forward to seeing your creations throughout 2011. Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...