Further embellishment will be added... I would really like a little snowflake stamp for the January page..
HOWEVER I think I may have hit a snag. I like painting papers. sticking stuff down and doodling but I'm not so keen on the writing* bit....that bit may take a little more discipline...
Ideas to overcome this include:-
- Stick to facts. For example recording the weather (cue weather symbols).
- Have a theme for the month. For example in March I imagine seed planting will be a priority.
- Keep it simply decorative. For example try out different fonts.
- Make it a proper scrapbook and stick down an item used each day or something new discovered.
- Photo challenge - take a photo each day, print, cut out an interesting square and stick it down.
*I'm sure writing isn't compulsory