Friday, 14 January 2011

knitting fog

I'm in a knitting fog. 

In the past month I have knitted a hat (not slouchy enough and too blue) and cowl (horizontal ribbing around my face is not a good look).  I've started mitts but they looked like they would be too small and I was bored after 4".  I started a baby boy cardigan using some stashed wool (for Sea Queen Day) but messed up the pattern, carried on regardless then ran into problems with the button band and collar and couldn't be bothered recalculating the rib as I didn't like the stripe pattern I had done and the whole thing just looked yuck anyway...

Oh bother

I have knitted another Woolly Brew felted shoulder bag in a new colour - it's waiting for its button...


Although this too was nearly a disaster as it shrunk a little more than previous bags.  But it was thankfully ok once pulled into shape...

My laptop is also acting up and I have a spotty chin.

Oh bother indeed

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...