Monday, 7 February 2011

I want this book - Water, Paper, Paint

I was reading Sue Bleiweiss newsletter and she has included a review of Water, Paper, Paint by Heather Smith Jones.

I have to admit the book cover had me!


The review was glowing and once I clicked through the Amazon preview I was sold!

Other photos found via Google Image (my favourite way to search now) led me:-
  • artsyville with a great photo of a used palette (I MUST took photos of mine too!)
  • robayre with lovely photos of her attempts at the exercises in the book (I LOVE the circles)
  • craftside with one of the exercises from the book here and here
  • and of course the authors website which also has some lovely looking palettes!

from Winsor & Newton

 I am now trying hard not to search Google Images for used watercolour palettes...

my City & Guilds Craft & Design sketchbook - exploration of colour



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...