Friday, 4 March 2011

crochet 2nd sample

For a while now I've wanted to learn how to crochet - I really like the stitch pattern and I've seen some lovely crocheted toy patterns.  My first sample was way back in January 2010 (a year!!!)

The Woolly Brew is creating a beginning crochet kit (not just for me!) and whilst compiling Karen's instructions (she does crochet) I've picked up my hook again...


This is all in double crochet.  I still have the same problem with losing stitches at the start of rows which I think I can rectify by taking abit more care.

I feel more comfortable with the whole process though - I can see how the stitch is constructed now and my tension is better.   I hope its because of the wonderful instructions Karen and I have compiled!

Now onto treble...

1 comment:

Play Baccarat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...