Sunday, 8 May 2011

cardboard challenge

at Tinker Lab found via Artful Parent

"...I asked them (and their children!) to create anything they like using at least one cardboard box. The project would be executed by children, but grown-ups were welcome to facilitate and/or collaborate if the mood struck. Links to my twenty-two collaborators can be found at the end of this post, and I’d encourage you to do a little blog hopping today (or save this for when you have some time) and bookmark those posts that inspire YOU."
from Tinker Lab

1 comment:

Yarndancer said...

I like the challenge lists you link to in your blog. They're very inspiring, and I end up doing a lot of blog hopping because of them! :D Now if I could just back away from the computer to actually do one of them, lol!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...