Friday, 10 June 2011

confused

new slideshow of a Woolly Brew Bangle Bag Kit posted on The Woolly Brew site using resized photos and our new Flickr account... phew...

I've also been making some little extras for us to sell at Sea Queen Day tomorrow - didn't quite manage my original quota but there are 25 various stick pins, kirby grips and hair clasps..


this photo is not resized and took longer to upload...

I'm trying to work out the best way to manage my photos especially re blogging.  Not so happy with Picasa - mainly because I have lots of photos and they are saved on a network.  I'm trying to use Dropbox so I can access them on the iPad.  Can't be bothered transferring everything over (HUGE files) so thought I could resize the photos and reduce time and file size but it takes a while to resize in Picnik... just resize the new photos and upload them to Dropbox?  I of course don't blog about all my photos so don't need to have immediate access to them all but then I'm not just sorting by subject matter but also how I'm going to use them.. again abit of a phaff... AND without even realising it I've reached the limit on my Picasa web album just by having this blog!  I need to buy more storage (which is cheap).  BUT also realised that editing - rotating, cropping etc does not change the original file just the image in the Picasa album... I'm confused... and I don't even have an iPad!  maybe would be easier if I did...

I think I need to draw a picture or something to get my head round this...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...