Monday, 20 June 2011

iPad madness (part 6)

So, I think I've solved my iPad problems re photos and blogging (ramblings here).

I tried out Blogsy today and it worked really well, within 10 minutes I had worked out how to link my blog and my flickr account and publish a post.  Blogsy can also link to other web albums but I think I'll stick to Flickr and go back to a Pro account.  Flickr also links to Picnik which I do like for photo editing.  Although Picnik won't work on the iPad as its Flash based....  I think I'll check out other photo editing apps...

I won't use Dropbox for photos.  Thus no duplication....

I did find this app - FlickStackr (£1.19) which looks good for using Flickr and uploading photos.  Although I will need this:-

iPad Camera Connection Kit (£25)
The iPad Camera Connection Kit gives you two ways to import photos and videos from a digital camera: using your camera’s USB cable or directly from an SD card.

and FlickStackr also says this:-

"NOTE : Under iOS 4.x, FlickStackr may require "Location Access" to be able to browse the photo library. This is an iOS 4.x limitation imposed by Apple to apps. Other apps which do not require it will NOT get you Exif or full resolution."

Which I don't fully understand the implications of...

Of course this may all change... 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...