Monday, 12 September 2011

knitting needle wrap

I've recently (finally) acquired some Knit Pro interchangeable needles.

These are tips (the knitting needle bit) which screw onto cables.  You get different lengths of cables and also little bits that can screw onto the cables when you take your needles off to use them on other projects.

You can use them as circular needles or just simply knit back and forth for flat knitting.

I only have 3 needle tips and 2 cables (120cm) but I'd like to get more as I like the wooden needles...

So obviously I will need another knitting needle case to store them in, and with my newly acquired fabric stash in mind I found this tutorial.

Despite having lots of other stuff to do I spent a few hours today making this...





I need to get a zip before sewing the whole lot together...

(and insert the zip)

Now... zips, who knew there are so many different types? 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...