Friday, 9 September 2011

stuck in a rut...

...a food rut.

Its a pattern - I don't really cook in the Summer.  So...

Finally bought a copy of Jamie Oliver's Ministry of Food (so far just borrowed from library) and with the help of some post it notes I've marked some recipes to try.

School Girl and Hubby have to like them too (apart from the Prawn one - Karen is coming for lunch) and the ingredients can't be too expensive or perishable.

Not all of them are new but certainly ones I haven't made for a while.

So... recipes to try in the next week...

Prawns and Avocado with Old School Marie Rose Sauce
Mini Shell Pasta with Creamy Smoked Bacon and Pea Sauce
Everyday Green Chopped Salad
Chicken & White Wine Stew
Parmesan Chicken Breasts with Crispy Posh Ham
Banana Tarte Tatin

There are many more marked... Strange how many of these ones are on the Ministry of Food website... maybe the most populist!





1 comment:

Garnered Stitches said...

I own a "Cook with Jamie" and have made a few meals from it. I especially like the dumplings from the rabbit stew, I put mine in a lamb stew instead though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...