Thursday, 1 December 2011

Hello

It's been a while...

The Woolly Brew yarn shop is now open!

It's taken 32 days, and a couple of years of planning, but today Karen and I made our first sales.  We survived, the customer survived and the till eventually stopped beeping at me.

I also got an iPad! Thanks to a very generous brother and a Black Friday sale it arrived this week.

Still finding my way but it's very intuitive.  I'm typing this on it!

Still need to work out a few things... But love it.

2 comments:

tiffany jewellery said...

so cute,thank you so much!!

waikiki beach hotel said...

Congratulation on you new gadget! I want an iPad for this Christmas too. But I think that would be expensive as a gift. LOL, keep posting! Enjoy you day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...