so here is my provisional list of projects with suggested stashed yarn in brackets (I do NOT want to buy any more yarn!)
- Mittens by Zoe Mellor in Adorable Knits for Tots (Sirdar Snuggly, 4 colours available)
- Ragdoll by Debbie Bliss in Essential Kids (various... need to find some flesh colours...) or some other toys... I do have a pattern book from Jess Hutchison which I may be able to attempt, now I can use double pins...
- Baby Shrug by Debbie Bliss in Prima (Sirdar Country DK, left over from Toddler Girls bolero)
- Ribbed Baby Jacket by Debbie Bliss in Prima (probably the Sirdar Country DK too... there is a lot of it!)
- Baby Hat like the one at Debbie Bodmer (I have some aran weight cotton)
- Tea cosy like this one at Cast On Cast Off (no sure yet)
So far I have done a hat. Its knitted on double pins and didn't take too long, it was quite fiddly...