Monday, 27 August 2007

Take a Stitch Tuesday catch up

I need to crack on with my Take a Stitch Tuesday to do list. Its HUGE. To this end I have cut up some old white curtain fabric (washed but not ironed!) and looked out half a dozen different black threads (stranded cotton, wool, perle etc) and have just got on with it.

No procrastination....(a first?)

So far I have done three stitches (posted below). All are firsts for me so I really enjoyed just using the basics, also I think they work well in black - like mark marking.

Does any stitch NOT work well in black? ... maybe knots....

My new updated list...

week 33 - scroll stitch
week 32 - crested chain stitch
week 31 - cast-on stitch
week 28 - sheaf stitch
week 24 - french knots (half done)
week 20 - butterfly chain

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...