I really gained a lot from Sharon B's Sumptuous Surfaces class (I WILL do the colour stuff!) so I have signed up for Susan Sorrell's Doodling course at Joggles (starts 19th October). It seems fun and the lesson plan really appeals to me (not so much embroidery). I think it reminds me of the first lessons in C&G where we explored line. It will also introduce me to some new products too.
I'm also very intrigued how you teach doodling... and Susan has such a distinctive style I wonder what I and other participants will produce...
Another class on the wish list is Sharon B's visual journal class which she is writing for the New Year.
3 comments:
I'm so tempted by this class myself. I really think I don't have time for it though, I'm taking Sharon B's Developing A Personal Library of Stitches - also at Joggles - starting in 2 weeks and I'm doing 3 EGA group correspondence courses with CyberStitchers.
This looks interesting - hope Toddler Girl likes her scarf. I'm going to have a go knitting this because it sounds like it should be more complicated and I have never seen this technique. I knit in phases although I enjoy doing it and there are so any lovely yarns about. :-)
I'm doing this class as well. I'm really looking forward to it, it looks fun doesn't it.
Post a Comment