Sunday, 30 December 2007

2007 Resolutions - end of year review

I set myself some stitchery resolutions at the start of the year and then reviewed them mid year. My end of year review is in bold

*try out at least 80% of Take a Stitch Tuesday and post the results in a timely manner. This equates to approximately 42 stitches. Not attained at all, I still have hope though!
*complete all the pages of my fabric book and get it stitched together. er... no again.
*take part in at least 1 other swap this year. Not a swap but I did do Serendity's rust challenge.
*blog at least 4 times a week. er... no again. I think I'm averaging 3 times a week and even then its many posts in one day.
*participate in the Wreck this Journal project - contribute at least 3 pages to the Flickr site! Nope. And I've removed the project from my list, wrecking something doesn't appeal to me at the moment.
*continue looking for letters in the street. Think about how I can use them. I now have 17 letters and I hope to use them in a local exhibition next year... perhaps even a competition to guess the location of the letter.
*bind the bad photos book. Bad photos wasn't such a good idea!
*participate fully in the Sumptuous Surfaces classes. Blog my progress. Well, I did attempt half the course and blogged it. I'm still aiming to do the other half!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so glad I was able to help with the 'swap' resolution!!! HAve a great 2008

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...