Toddler Girl has not been inclined to have an afternoon nap recently and I find that I don't feel inclined to stitch much at night - hence my lack of actual stitching. I do have lots of ideas as I DO feel inclined to think at night!
1. Complete Half a Mile to Pittenweem for Fife Art Exhibition (1st Nov - 28th Nov at Kirkcaldy Museum & Art Gallery).
2. Work through my colour wheel exercises (using my watercolour pencils and stranded cottons)
3. Apply for a Visual Arts Award. Deadlines 3rd Oct 08 and 6 Feb 09.
4.Write my Christmas list - one where I spend no money, one where I spend a little money.
5. Make some cards using materials I have to hand and do 2 things - talk to a local shop re selling them and photograph them and list them on Etsy.
6. Rework 3 pieces from my recent exhibition, i.e. take them out the frame.
7. Knit or sew some clothes for Toddler Girls babies.
8. Read through all my bookmarked business links and make another list of things to do!
9. Plant the 325 free spring bulbs I've just ordered and clear the garden of the summer annuals.
10. Make a cardboard kitchen for Toddler Girl.
11. Knit a pair of socks.
12. Perfect the art of mineral powder foundation.
13. Help Hubby set up his business!
14. Complete a marketing course through Aberdeen College.
15. Finish knitting Toddler Girls shrug and hoodie
16. Knit a pair of socks.
17. Use my Procion Dye!
No comments:
Post a Comment