Louisa Harding Willow Tweed - we like Hawthorn in Little Cake but we only have two hanks of it. So we may do something like this with a woven stitch pattern. Only going to use one hank of this now, so we have one for display.
Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino - baby cardigan (it'll be small but it'll soft and cute).
Debbie Bliss EcoBaby - sample of lace shawl from EcoBaby pattern book. Karen is doing this.
Louisa Harding Grace Wool & Silk - Bainbridge Scarf on pepperknit.com? Again, we'll try and keep this for display and use on the day, maybe use up one ball on a sample....
Original plan was to knit little jumpers and cardigans to show 4ply, DK and Aran weight yarn. So far I have done a 4ply cardigan and a DK cardigan using these patterns:-
Rabbit Raglan Sweater and Poppy Cardigan (scroll down for Poppy)
Instead of an Aran jumper I have decided to do a mini cable sample (I have never cabled before...). I really like owl cable and hope to do a little sample inspired by this hat at Penguin Purls...
I have also started on the bunting using Karen Wessel's bunting pattern (ravelry link)... bunting wasn't on the orginal to do list but I couldn't resist...






No comments:
Post a Comment