Take it Further - Sharon B's 2008 challenge. Haven't attempted any of them. I will print out the final list and add it to my sketchbook for future reference...
attend a stitch group every Tuesday night in local cafe. Its for stitchers and knitters. Not every Tuesday but at least 50% of the time. I've knitted 2 cardigans for Toddler Girl, a shrug that didn't fit, several scarfs etc. And I'm currently making some clothes for Baby Annabell.
continue to work on my fabric book. no progress. Its definitely on hold. I'll maybe make use of what I have done and give up on it...
blog at least 2 times a week - Monday and Friday. I hope this will stop me surfing under the pretence of blogging and encourage me to produce something to blog about (over the weekend and through the week). nope. I only blog when I have something to show.
reduce the time wasting! No progress on this one. Maybe I should ban my laptop...
Sharon B's Visual Journal course. I'll post some photos of the sketchbook I started for this course. I'm now using it as a catch all...
Exhibition 2008 - 8 pieces completed on time. 2 sold, 3 re-exhibited in St Andrews, 1 taken apart and 2 others reused... (I'd like to make a cover for a new needle book with one).
Other stuff done...
- I collected all the letters of the alphabet.
- I've knitted:-a blue cardigan and a pink cardigan and a brown shrug. 1 hat and 1 scarf. and some doll clothes.
- discovered that the backside of my stitching is often more exciting...
- rediscovered my love of Klimt
- some ideas... scattered pom poms, mushroom spore prints, knitted sculptures, seaweed, shingle box,
- hopefully finishing a cardboard kitchen...
No comments:
Post a Comment