My May page for
Calendar Challenge
I can't believe I'm on the fifth month and still going strong (hope I haven't jinxed it now...)
For this page I stamped over it with a flower stamp and black paint, I drew some flower shapes on top and also on separate sheets of paper to cut out. I used the end of a paint brush to make some dots (and have since added some more with a pen..)
Can you tell I'm excited about a night out at the end of the month...?
3 comments:
Fab pages, love the black and white! As for your questions, the background text is a stamp on my pages, and the bunting was cut out and coloured with watercolours and then stamped with two different stamps. Anesha :)
Love your style very classy with the black and white. Another birthday girl in May here....have a good one and enjoy your "night out!"
First - A Very Early Happy Birthday to You!!! What an awesome spread! Love the strength of the black and white tempered with those doodled dates! Fabulous! Thanks for your visit and lovely comment! Hugs, Terri
Post a Comment