Friday, 23 February 2007

Another two weeks have past....

I've managed to catch up and post my Take a Stitch Tuesday stitching. But I've made no further progress on my fabric book. I need to prepare some more pages and then I can easily pick them up and stitch when I get some spare time. Firstly, I need to prepare some white fabric for my seam treatment page. This will involve adding texture to white calico and then piecing them together to produce this:-
Secondly, I need to get some pretreated fabric that I can run through my printer. I know I can soak my own fabric but it seems abit of a phaff as I only want to do a small amount of printing at the moment. For example my Introduction page for the Black & White book. Which I've still to write!

I've also been thinking of stitching a cover for my stitch dictionary which is evolving with the Take a Stitch Tuesday challenge. I plan to pick my favourite use of each stitch and produce a linear sampler which I can cover my book with. I want to do this as the challenges progresses. So
I need to measure out my fabric and get stitching!


I have loads of other stuff to do, but I'm too tired to list!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...