into this -

Its not perfect. I messed up the pattern (can you spot where?) and some of the stitches have distorted when I removed the waste canvas (a nerve wracking experience) but I like it.
Not quite subversive but a little rebellious....
I intend to add a separate page before this page. A white transparent fabric or paper with a white stitched grid.
And obviously even more stitching on the hand page itself.
3 comments:
Great work on the stitched hand. It must have taken forever! Congrats on getting some craft space back for yourself - it makes all the difference :)
Oooh, I like this, very nice.
Hi, this work convices me to try blackwork! I can't see where the pattern turned wrong, it is not detectable for a non-pro...
Congratulations for your creativity!
You can come and see my blog and look at the pictures, even if you can't speak french...
From Montpellier, France
Post a Comment