Tuesday, 27 November 2007

New challenge for 2008 - Take it Further

Sharon B has a new challenge for 2008 - Take it Further.

On the 1st of each month she post a concept and colour scheme or design element. The challenge will be to take one or both these ideas, develop it and create a resolved design during the month.
The thing you design can be in any medium or format you choose, including a visual journal.

I am doing the Take a Stitch Tuesday challenge but have fallen WAY WAY WAY behind. But I'm going to give this a go and create a visual journal of her monthly prompts. If I'm inspired and get time I'll try and turn my ideas into stitch...

2 comments:

sharonb said...

Thanks for spreading the word I appreciate it

Cathie said...

Hi Fioni. I love your blog and your lists and your art. I have been a frequent visitor.

I too am doing the take it further. I too joined sharon's TAST but fell WAY behind -- but still plan on someday completing it if she doesn't take it off the web.

Can't wait to "take it further" I'll be watching for you!
Cathie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...