Friday, 4 July 2008

Exhibition 2008 - the countdown

Completed (stretched but not framed):-
Green Fields I, II and III
Pebbles
Shingle I, II and III (95% there)
Through Miller Terrace (95% there)

for another time:-
Forth Street I
To The Windmill
Boatyard

I'm a little bit disappointed that these pieces are still in development as I was very excited about my ideas and felt it would take my stitching in a new direction. I do have to accept that I need alot of time to think, develop ideas, try them out, unpick and try again. Given that some of the pieces for this exhibition have been drawn from design work started 2, 3, 4 years ago certainly proves this.

Things to do:-
Mount the pieces and photograph
Frame
Give to Karen for Monday
Breathe and tidy up!

business card and biography and price list...!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...