I have just found you through the flickr group 'handmade in scotland' and wanted to say hi! I love your embroidery art work, the black and white pebble piece is one of my favourites!
dear fiona. i have had your site bookmarked for a while but have never gone thru it until recently. what a treat to read your idea and the process of your work. your exhibition is GREAT! congratulations. it is an inspiration for my opus work. thanks.
2 comments:
I have just found you through the flickr group 'handmade in scotland' and wanted to say hi! I love your embroidery art work, the black and white pebble piece is one of my favourites!
dear fiona. i have had your site bookmarked for a while but have never gone thru it until recently. what a treat to read your idea and the process of your work. your exhibition is GREAT! congratulations. it is an inspiration for my opus work. thanks.
Post a Comment