Tuesday, 29 July 2008

Studio Journal - a colour pile

In her Studio Journal class Sharon B has suggested several colour lessons, one is the ubiquitous colour wheel. Since I haven't done one for a while, I threw together this pile of colour using scraps from my teeny tiny scrap box.


As you can see my worries over my bound sketchbook were correct and I have now switched to my spiral bound book. The type I used for my City & Guilds work. I find it so much more flexible and the paper is thicker too! I especially like the ability to add and move pages about by simply snipping the paper and slotting it in where I want it. It also helps having a smaller book to add pages and create frames, like the one in the top left corner.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's one of the most vibrant colours wheels I've ever seen - love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...